Friends of SCF make a regular donation of £20 per month or more to the Foundation to support our work and, in turn, help to build thriving Somerset communities.
We are passionate about supporting local charities to tackle some of the most pressing and complex challenges facing those living in Somerset and build strong communities where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
By becoming a Friend of Somerset Community Foundation, you will be investing in the future of our county, helping us to:
- provide vital funding and support to local charities
- publish research that shines a spotlight on local need and
- raise vital funds for hundreds of local charities and communities to help them change lives every day
An annual gift, starting from as little as £20 per month is a simple, yet effective way to support us as we help local charities - and the passionate people within them - to change the world on our doorstep.
By becoming a Friend of SCF, you will:
- demonstrate your support for Somerset Community Foundation and the wider county of Somerset
- receive a copy of our Annual Review
- receive invitations to special events including our Annual Celebration.
You can donate online or set up a regular Direct Debit using the form below.
If you have questions about membership, please call Kelly Hall on 01749 344 949 or email Kelly.Hall@somersetcf.org.uk