Bursaries of £400 per year for young people entering university. Next deadline: 12 April 2019
Established in the nineteenth century, Huish’s Exhibitions have supported the education of young people in Taunton Deane for almost 150 years. Exhibitions of up to £400 per year for undergraduate studies are awarded. Awards are based upon academic performance as well as financial need, which should be referred to in the application.
- your personal details (name, address, email, phone, date of birth)
- the names of the school(s) you have attended and the dates you attended them
- the name of your chosen university and the course that you intend to study
- a 300-word statement of why you think you should be awarded a bursary
- a 300-word statement of how you think the bursary will benefit your academic studies
- the contact details (name, address, email, phone) of a referee from your school or college.
The form cannot be saved and returned to, so we recommend that you prepare your answers offline and paste them into the boxes.
Huish's Exhibition Foundation APPLICATION FORM.Once we have received your form we will contact your referee. We may also contact you if we need any further details about your application.