There is a growing demand for high-quality advice and guidance on charitable giving.
We work with lawyers, accountants, financial planners and investment advisers, helping their Somerset-based clients to give locally and – most importantly – give effectively.
We can help you to go the extra mile for your clients, connecting them to a wealth of advice and support to achieve their charitable goals in a tax-efficient, simple and rewarding way. Our unique named fund service offers donors all of the advantages of having a charitable trust, without any of the hassle.
- leaving a legacy or gift in their Will
- reducing the administrative burden of an existing trust
- setting up their own personal fund to support causes they care about
- setting up a fund in memory of a loved one
- setting up a fund for their business to help them achieve their corporate social responsibility objectives
- finding opportunities to share their skills and expertise with good causes.
We can offer opportunities to visit exciting and innovative local charities that align with individual interests, as well as expert information and advice on charitable giving. Whatever your client’s interests or goals, we’re here to help them change the world on their doorstep.
If you have a client who could benefit from our support and advice, or would like more information about our services, please call Kelly Hall, Development Manager, on 01749 344949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Giving advice
Click on the link below to read our newsletter for Professional Advisers
To sign-up to receive our quarterly newsletters direct to your inbox, please fill in the short form and tick the consent box below.